Forth And Ten | 3 Comics, 10 Topics, 1 Podcast
On this episode of FOT, the guys dive into their love of Britney Spears, Nate’s hate of PDA, and an olympics sans Russia. This and so much more!
Forth & Ten is a sports talk podcast hosted by three of the funniest comedian/sports fans in Atlanta: Nate Owens(@iam_owens), David Perdue(@DueOrDie), and Damon Sumner(@DamonJr). On every episode the guys will take on 10 topics related to sports across the country and generally be hilarious along the way! So tune in to what might be the most ridiculous/awesome sports podcast…EVER?
Get exclusive content at www.patreon.com/Forthandten
On This Episode:
1. NFL player is the marriage crusher
2. Russia Doping
3. OJ can Vote on Heisman…Wait What?
4. Courtside PDA
5. Gamer wins with his feet/ takes a nap
6. Nate Hates: Jokes
7. 102-0 girls game
8. Herm Edwards didn’t know about the devils
9. CP3 & Harden bet
10. Ball Rule/ LiAngelo pulled from UCLA